Barbara's Beat: Twitter upgrades my page, how about yours?
Sam's Club

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Twitter upgrades my page, how about yours?

Meet the new you


Introducing new Twitter web profiles. Now you can add a larger profile photo. Customize your header. Highlight your greatest moment. See all your Tweets, photos, and videos in one place. And find interesting people to follow — faster than ever. 

That's the email I received to let me know I was in. That it was my turn to have an upgraded Twitter page. 


Have you received your new Twitter page? I don't have a clue how they decide which accounts get changed first, but I'm glad mine is done.

I say the sooner the better. Because as with anything new, it will take a little getting use to.
 
The first thing I have to figure out is where the follow button is located on the new pages. I don't see one on my page, except for the pop-ups. 

I do think the appearance is good, but I wish we had some say in the layout.

How do you like it?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the new layout, just one minor hiccup I can't figure out how to put up a new tweet on the pin a tweet to your profile. Had one up and wanted to change it and now I can't seem to figure how to do it, aww well I'm sure I'll get it sorted sometime, lol

Deb PelletierC said...

If I win the $25 Amazon G/C . I plan to get a book or something for the house. DebP

Deb PelletierC said...

If I win the $25 Amazon G/C . I plan to get a book or something for the house. DebP